With the passing of time, various improvements were made in order to continue growing as well as contribute to nation-building by providing construction services throughout the country.
The first significant growth occurred in 1972, when the name Perusahaan Negara Widjaja Karja was changed to PT Wijaya Karya. WIKA then developed into a construction contractor by handling various important projects such as the installation of electricity grids at Asahan and the Jatiluhur irrigation project.
SR. PLANNER / SCHEDULER
Work Location ( Site Tangguh LNG – Papua Barat )
Qualification of Personnel
- Min education: S1/D3 Eng (Civil, Mech Eng)
- Relevant experience as 6 yrs in Engineering for Projects at Design Phase (FEED, Detailed Design) & EPCI 5 yrs as Project Scheduler / Project Control
- Completed trainings: Project Supply Chain, PTK007 MS Project / Primavera Schedule Assessment Tools
- Perform project scheduling Services for Company’s projects both at individual or portfolio level which shall include but not limited to: development & update of project schedule (up to level-4), collaboration with Contractors Project Controls Specialist to develop and update master schedule (resources loaded, WBS based), critical path identification in project schedule, etc.
- Work closely with Company and Company’s contractors during performance of project scheduling services for Company’s projects.
- Develop and maintain Contractors processes and procedures related with project scheduling
- Prepare detailed schedule for project execution covering all associated activities (such as: detail engineering, construction, commissioning, equipment certification, construction management, procurement of goods & services, etc.), interconnection among activities and determining critical path activities, by referring to historical data and/or appropriate duration benchmarks and/or professional judgment
Work Location (Site Tangguh LNG – Papua Barat)
Qualification of Personnel :
- Min education: S1 /D3
- Completed training: Project Risk, Human Risk
- Govt certifications/licenses:AK3 Migas SMK3
- Minimum 3 ( three) years of oil & Gas Facility working experience in a HSE Safety Officer role
- Minimum 5 ( five ) years working experience in relevant service to the Contract
- Must Have Knowledge of applicable industrial HSE Practices and regulations, and the ability to learn, implement and apply Company’s HSE Standards and Practices.
- Must have Received formal training in general safety ( e.g. Incident Reporting & Investigation, SMK3, Behavior Based Safety, Basic Fire Fighting, Basic First Aid and Hazardous Chemical Handling) and must posses a valid certificate from recognized authority attesting to his/her safety training and qualification
- Must have received formal training in specific safety training relevant to contract services ( e.g Marine Safety, Aviation Safety and Electrical Safety and Construction Safety.)and must posses a valid certificate. And must posses a a valid certificate from recognized authority attesting to his/her safety training and qualification.
- Must have good planning and organizational abilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good in English, both oral and written
- High Analytical skill.
- Able to work independently as well as team.
- Computer Literate.